Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Front Page Restaurant and Grill Happy Hour Review

1333 New Hampshire Ave. NW
Washington, D.C. 20036

Happy Hour Served Monday - Friday from 4pm - 7pm
Neighborhood: Dupont Circle
Specials:  Beer, Rail Drinks, & Wine 
Menu: $2.75 House Red and White Wine, Rail Drinks, Bud Light and Miller Light
Restaurant Website: The Front Page Restaurant and Grill  

I was always told that The Front Page was a hot spot... but that must be after Happy Hour. When we arrived for Happy Hour the bar was quiet.  The Happy Hour drink specials were nothing more than average. I myself drank a glass of house white wine, which I was convinced came from a box. The Happy Hour beer selection was slim and the rail drinks mild. While I didn't ask, the waiter mentioned nothing about Happy Hour food specials. 



The Gangs All Here!


There was really nothing remarkable about this Happy Hour other than the great group of friends I was with!

Stay tuned for my next post because happy hour is the best hour and there is no better place to spend it than in the nation's capital. 

No comments:

Post a Comment